What is Sloan’s Liniment?
Sloan’s Liniment is used for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, joint stiffness, bruising, or backache.
Capsicum oleoresin 0.2%w/v, Sassafras oil 0.95%w/v, Camphor 0.68%w/v, Methyl salicylate 3.15%w/v, Pine Oil 6.27%w/v, Turpentine oil 40.13%w/v
Direction for Use
Make sure your skin is clean and dry before you apply Sloan’s Liniment. Apply the liniment liberally with a soft flannel cloth or a piece of cotton wool or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not rub. Sloan’s Liniment is strong enough without rubbing, which might harm a tender skin. Do not bandage which can increase the burning sensation. You may cover the skin with clothing. Use when necessary, if pain persists, consult a doctor.
1. Sloan’s Liniment is for external only.
2. Do not use Sloan’s Liniment if you are allergic to the ingredients of this product.
3. Avoid contacts with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use Sloan’s Liniment on open wounds or damaged / irritated skin.
4. Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
5. Avoid to use products containing methyl salicylate in children who have a flu, chickenpox or fever.
6. Do not use this medication on anyone younger than 18 years old without the advice of a doctor.
Reg. No HK-06128
Store Sloan’s Liniment at room temperature away from heat and direct light.
Keep out of reach of children. Sloan’s Liniment liquid is flammable.
Do not use or store near fire or open flame.
This product is non-returnable
Country of Origin: Malaysia